401 Epoxy Floor Primer is a clear primer, especially formulated to provide excellent adhesion to a variety of surfaces prior to the application of our coatings or as a clear sealer in its own right. Used to maximise the performance, adhesion and spreading rates of our systems it can even be applied to damp concrete. Available in standard and Winter Grade versions.
401 Epoxy Floor Primer is a two pack, water dispersible epoxy based primer/sealer/clear coating, especially formulated to meet the technological and ecological requirements of modern building and industrial practice.
401 Epoxy Floor Primer can act as a curing membrane to increase the hardness of concrete by allowing full hydration of cement and can be applied to new concrete, 7 days after being poured. 401 Epoxy Floor Primer in this circumstance must be left as a standalone sealer or overcoated with 303 Epoxy Floor Paint only.
401 Epoxy Floor Primer is non-flammable and solvent free, it is low odour and may be applied to dry or damp surfaces. 401 Epoxy Floor Primer has excellent adhesion to most building materials, is non-toxic once cured, and consequently is a highly versatile material lending itself to application in many different types of locations and circumstances.
- Non-flammable and solvent free
- Low odour and non-toxic once cured (taint free)
- Excellent adhesion to dry or damp surfaces
- Very good chemical and abrasion resistance
- Economical and versatile
- As a clear sealer for concrete and masonry surfaces.
- As a primer for our Floor Coatings e.g. 304 HD Epoxy Floor Coating, 307 Flexible Deck Coat, 303 Epoxy Floor Paint, etc.
- As a damp surface primer or sealer for concrete.
- Suitable for use in food factories, abattoirs, dairies, laboratories, warehouses, subways, chemical bunds etc.