506 Anti Slip Dressing is sold in 10m² packs with each contain a flexible binding resin and decorative aggregate to create a ‘stone carpet’ finish which gives the appearance of loose aggregate, but avoids maintenance problems. Primarily used on outdoor walkways and concourse areas but can also be used internally to reflect the natural beauty of the outdoors.
506 Anti Slip Dressing is a seamless bonded aggregate system with high wear and slip resistance. The flexible binder is suitable for bonding the loose decorative aggregate to concrete, tarmac and asphalt. The system can be finished with a clear sealer if required to enhance the decorative effect, and to obviate staining – this is an optional extra and must be purchased separately.
506 Anti Slip Dressing is suited to areas subject to heavy footfall and vehicular traffic such as leisure complexes, theme parks, holiday resorts, national trust sites, car parks and much more.
- Tough & hard wearing
- Excellent abrasion & impact resistance
- Good chemical resistance
- Low odour during application
- Rapid Curing
- Easy to clean
- Permeable (breathable)
- Wide range of colours and decorative effects
- Slip resistant
- As a decorative anti-slip floor covering for internal and external walkways and concourse areas.
- Suitable for use on concrete, tarmac and asphalt.
- Used at parks, shops, restaurants, sports venues, leisure complexes, theme parks, holiday resorts, national trust sites, car parks and much more.