MPR 101CS – Damp Tolerant Concrete Primer has been developed to function as a rapid curing, residual construction moisture suppressant, to allow the early installation of moisture sensitive flooring in fast track building programmes. One or two coats may be applied depending on the degree of dampness present in the sub-floor.
MPR 101CS – Damp Tolerant Concrete Primer is a two component Epoxy-Polyaminoamide based material. The product is available in grey, red, and clear colours to allow control of uniform coverage. It is also suitable for priming damp, minimally prepared substrates, and as a high build coating in its own right.
- Provides a surface damp-proof membrane
- Allows rapid laying of floor toppings to power floated concrete
- Solvent free, low odour
- Coloured to monitor progress
- Low viscosity, easily applied
- Excellent adhesion to very damp surfaces
- Surface tolerant
- Excellent resistance to water, grease and oil
- Rapid Cure
- As a surface damp-proof membrane.
- As a moisture suppressant on concrete and sand/cement screeds.
- As a damp tolerant primer for concrete and resin screeds.
- As a fast curing protective coating for concrete or steelwork.