M-PRIME 105 – Epoxy Damp Proof Membrane
Can be used as a primer or a high build coating in its own right for damp, minimally prepared substrates. It has been developed to suppress residual construction moisture, allowing the user to coat new concrete floors earlier in fast track building programmes.
M-PRIME 105 – Epoxy Damp Proof Membrane is a two pack epoxy resin based primer/coating, one or two coats may be applied depending on the degree of dampness present in the sub-floor. It is available in grey, red, and clear colours to allow control of uniform coverage, a Winter Grade version of this product is also available for applications in lower temperatures or when an especially quick return to service is required.
- Provides a surface damp-proof membrane
- Allows rapid laying of floor toppings to power floated concrete
- Solvent free, low odour
- Coloured to monitor progress
- Low viscosity, easily applied
- Excellent adhesion
- Surface tolerant
- Excellent resistance to water, grease and oil
- Can be used as a primer or finished floor coating
- As a surface damp-proof membrane.
- As a moisture suppressant on concrete and sand/cement screeds.
- As a damp tolerant primer for concrete and resin screeds.
- As a surface and damp tolerant floor coating.