M-PIPE 400 – Self Fusing Silicone Pipe Repair Tape
Is an unbelievable new tape which may be utilised for leak sealing, corroded and holed pipes in an emergency. It generates a watertight seal in minutes with no need for any glue and it even works under water!
Size: 25mm x 3mtrs Roll
£8.50 Excl VAT
M-PIPE 400 - Self Fusing Silicone Pipe Repair Tape
Is an incredible tape that can be used to repair almost anything from an emergency repair to a water hose or air pipes, to insulating electrical wires or connections.
It creates an airtight and watertight seal in seconds without the need for any adhesive and it even works under water!
M-PIPE 400 is an excellent electrical insulator up to 8,000 volts and can withstand extreme temperatures from – 65 to 260°C and even withstands pressure to 700psi.
M-PIPE 400 – Self Fusing Silicone Pipe Repair Tape is also resistant against petrol, oils, acids, solvents, salt water and UV rays.
- Seal Leaking U-Bends
- Repairs Leaking Pipes and Hoses
- Corrosion protection
- Ensure surfaces are clean and free from dust.
- Separate the tape from the liner and press the tape firmly onto the surface starting at the repair point.
- Work the tape to 3 to 4 centimetres either side of the repair, stretching while wrapping.
- To ensure a good seal, wrap the tape with a two-thirds overlap; the tape should be stretched to twice its original length (the longer the stretch the stronger the seal will be).
M-PIPE 400 – starts fusing immediately upon application and is not re-usable. Should you wish to reposition the tape, unwrap the tape within 30 seconds to re-use.
- Chemical Base: Silicone Rubber – Non adhesive, self-amalgamating
- Type of Film: Silicone rubber
- Pressure resistance Up to: 700psi
- Water Resistance: Fully waterproof
- UV Resistance: Excellent
- Packaging: 3 metre rolls
- Appearance / Colour: Black
- Shelf Life 36 months from date of manufacture
M-PIPE 400 – MSDS
25mm x 3mtrs