M-PRIME 102 – Water Based Concrete Primer
Is a clear primer, especially formulated to provide excellent adhesion to a variety of surfaces prior to the application of our coatings or as a clear sealer in its own right. Used to maximise the performance, adhesion and spreading rates of our systems it can even be applied to damp concrete. Available in standard and Winter Grade versions.
M-PRIME 102 – Water Based Concrete Primer is a two pack, water dispersible epoxy-based primer/sealer/clear coating, especially formulated to meet the technological and ecological requirements of modern building and industrial practice.
M-PRIME 102 – Water Based Concrete Prime can act as a curing membrane to increase the hardness of concrete by allowing full hydration of cement and can be applied to new concrete, 7 days after being poured. M-PRIME 102 – Water Based Concrete Prime in this circumstance must be left as a standalone sealer or overcoated with M-FLOOR 501 – Water Based Epoxy Floor Coating only.
M-PRIME 102 – Water Based Concrete Prime is non-flammable and solvent free, it is low odour and may be applied to dry or damp surfaces. PRIME 102 – Water Based Concrete Prime has excellent adhesion to most building materials, is non-toxic once cured, and consequently is a highly versatile material lending itself to application in many different types of locations and circumstances.
- Non-flammable and solvent free
- Low odour and non-toxic once cured (taint free)
- Excellent adhesion to dry or damp surfaces
- Very good chemical and abrasion resistance
- Economical and versatile
- As a clear sealer for concrete and masonry surfaces.
- As a primer for our Floor Coatings e.g. M-FLOOR 100 – High Build Epoxy Floor Paint, M-FLOOR 103 – Anti-Static Epoxy Floor Coating, etc.
- As a damp surface primer or sealer for concrete.
- Suitable for use in food factories, abattoirs, dairies, laboratories, warehouses, subways, chemical bunds etc…