See below for information about the delivery & returns options in your country.
Because of the nature of our products we use independent couriers for all our deliveries despatched from our warehouse here in North Yorkshire. Not all of our products and services live under the same roof, so there may be some slight differences in the way we can safely deliver your order to you.
Paints, coatings and epoxy repair products cannot be delivered by Royal Mail as the transportation of any dangerous goods including without limitation any dangerous good as listed in the European Agreement Concerning the International Carriage of Goods (ADR) 2009 (‘Dangerous Goods’) requires specialist handling as the incorrect handling of Dangerous Goods may cause harm.
Our Couriers, recognises the importance of ensuring that appropriate Health and Safety measures are put in place to regularly assess and monitor potential risks for the benefit of amongst others their employees, customers and the general public.
Orders will be despatched on a 3-5 day service. We will send you an email when your goods have been dispatched, along with any applicable tracking details. Delivery excludes weekends, public holidays and out of zone areas such as Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands, etc. (see full list of exclusions below).
Out of Standard Zone Areas;
- AB37 – AB38 (Ballindalloch, Aberlour)
- AB44 – AB45 (Macduff, Banff)
- AB53 – AB56 (Turriff, Aberchirder, Cabrach, Cairnie, Forgue, Gartly, Glass, Kennethmont, Lumsden, Rhynie, Rothiemay, Keith, Buckie)
- CA18 – CA27 (Ravenglass, Holmrook, Santon Bridge, Eskdale, Seascale, Sellafield, Gosforth, Wasdale Head, Beckermet, Egremont, Thornhill, Ennerdale Bridge, Moor Row, Cleator Moor, Frizington, Croasdale, Saint Bees)
- IV14 – IV28 (Strathpeffer, Dingwall, Evanton, Alness, Invergordon, Tain, Fearn, Gairloch, Achnasheen, Garve, Ardgay, Dornoch, Ullapool, Lairg, Durness, Tongue, Scourie, Rogart)
- IV30 – IV32 (Elgin, Lossiemouth, Fochabers)
- IV36 (Forres)
- IV40 – IV56 (Kyle, Isle Of Skye, Portree, Plockton, Strome Ferry, Applecross, )
- IV7 (Culbokie)
- IV9 – IV12 (Avoch, Fortrose, Cromarty, Auldearn)
- LA15 – LA23 (Dalton-in-Furness, Askam-in-furness, Kirkby-in-Furness, Millom, Waberthwaite, Bootle, Broughton-in-furness, Coniston, Ambleside, Hawkshead, Near Sawrey, Windermere, Bowness-on-Windermere, Troutbeck)
- PA21 – PA38 (Tighnabruaich, Colintraive, Glendaruel, Dunoon, Cairndow, Campbeltown, Tarbert, Lochgilphead, Inveraray, Dalmally, Oban, Taynuilt, Bridge Of Orchy, Appin)
- PA80 (Morvern)
- PH17 – PH26 (Pitlochry, Dalwhinnie, Newtonmore, Kinloch Laggan, Laggan, Kingussie, Insh, Kincraig, Aviemore, Carrbridge, Bogroy, Boat of Garten, Nethy Bridge, Grantown-on-Spey, Advie, Cromdale, Dulnain Bridge)
- PH30 – PH41 (Corrour, Roy Bridge, Murlaggan, Tulloch, Fort Augustus, Auchterawe, Fort William, Spean Bridge, Invergarry, Acharacle, Glenfinnan, Polloch, Lochailort, Glenuig, Kinlochmoidart, Arisaig, Morar, Knoydart)
- PH49 – PH50 (Ballachulish, Kinlochleven)
- KW (Kirkwall)
- Northern Ireland
Please contact us for pricing to these areas before placing any order. Contact Us
DELIVERED DIRECT FROM OUR SUPPLIER
Items which are delivered direct from our suppliers use specially selected carriers to ensure safe and prompt delivery to you but are currently not able to be tracked. Where possible all products sent direct from suppliers will be delivered within the number of working days chosen in your delivery selection when purchased. However there may be occasions where this is not possible and you will be informed by phone or email. Our direct products are delivered within the costs of our delivery terms above except where stated differently on the product.
Deliveries will need to be signed for at the point of delivery unless you have left delivery instructions on your order to leave in a safe place.
For delivery inquiries to the Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland please contact us on 01904 809 773 or [email protected]
Our couriers deliver Monday-Friday between 8am – 5.30pm unless a Saturday delivery or timed delivery is explicitly requested. There are no deliveries on Sunday or Bank/Public holidays and orders received after cut off will be despatched for delivery the following working day.
On occasions where delivery cannot be made, (i.e. you are not present at point of delivery), a card will be left detailing how you can make alternative arrangements for delivery with the courier. we will attempt to deliver your order a maximum of 2 times without any extra costs being incurred. You will also receive updates by text which can be used to re-arrange delivery if required.
All carriage prices are quoted without V.A.T. at the current rate.
We currently DO NOT export. This includes customers wanting to arrange collection of goods to be exported by their own transport.
There may be an exception for heavy goods when purchased in quantity where we will contact you to advise any additional charges.
Next Day delivery and Saturday Service is available on stocked items for orders received before 11:00am only (unless stated otherwise – product specific).
When will I receive confirmation of my order?
You will receive email confirmation of your order once it has been placed. Once a consignment number has been allocated you will receive despatch confirmation with your invoice attached.
Can I order my delivery to go to site or another address?
Yes, there is an opportunity for you to enter the delivery address details on the address page of the Checkout. Or, if you are registered with us, you can add in additional addresses in ‘My Account’.
Any time or date named by MaxKote for delivery is given and intended as an estimate only and MaxKote shall not be liable to make good any damage or loss whether arising directly or indirectly out of a delay in delivery. Deliveries are made using a reliable nationwide carriers. Although the majority of consignments arrive on time, we recommend that no labour, access equipment, hired tools, etc. is employed/purchased to undertake work until the correct materials have arrived on site in useable condition.
See our full Terms & Conditions of Sale here:
A range of Liquid applied roof membranes for long-term waterproofing