For Potable Water Tank Relines we offer a comprehensive range of WRAS approved coatings, linings and repair products for the cost effective refurbishment of drinking water tanks. Water tank linings are applied by brush or roller to the interior of the water tank to protect against leaks, corrosion and water contamination.
When relining cold water storage tanks it is of vital importance that the drinking water tanks and lining don’t contaminate the contents of the tank. In the UK there are regulations for the coatings used for water tank refurbishment. Any tank or coating material used should be approved by the Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS).
Potable water tank linings can applied to any tank design, size or substrate, so there is always a suitable lining system for your project.
APPROVED TANK RELINE & REPAIR SYSTEMS FOR:
- Steel Braithwaite Tanks
- Metal Water Tank Repair
- Water Tank Leaks
- GRP Water Tank Repair
- Concrete Drinking Water Tanks
- Concrete Reservoirs
- Galvanised Water Tank Repair
- Cooling Towers
As a supplier of high performance coatings, linings and repair products for the refurbishment of water tanks, we are often asked for an application service.
For this reason we have partnered with a number of professional tank reline contractors that are fully skilled in all aspects of tank repair.
All Partners Are
- Confined Space Trained
- Full Insured
- Work to the Highest Standards
- Comply with the Health & Safety Executives Approved Code of Practice ACoP (L8) for the Control of Legionella Bacteria in Water Systems as well as COSHH
- Flexible Polyurethane Coatings for steel water tank relining with WRAS approval
- Epoxy Paints for drinking water tank relining are WRAS or DWI approved
- A range of water tank repair putties for leak sealing in steel or GRP Tanks
- WRAS & DWI compliant concrete repair mortars and screeds for the refurbishment of concrete tanks and reservoirs