Leak Stopper™ – Pipe Leak Repair
- Available in a kit that can be stored on site for emergency application
- Ratchet designed into the tightening band simplify and expedite safe installation
- Additional bands interconnect for pipes larger than 16” diameter
- Third-party verification of materials performance in aged samples
- Certified SGS tensile strength certificate
£2,020.00 – £3,338.00 Excl VAT
The Leak Stopper™ works fast! It is designed for quick and safe, temporary leak containment, with an optimized strapping method that achieves efficient and secure composite placement using embedded, raised teeth that are part of the band.
Using a low-profile buckle makes executing composite repairs less awkward and time-consuming than alternative methods and produces a tapered edge only 1 inch thick.
Tested and validated product performance guarantees dependable results. Conditioned samples of the band have been verified by third-party labs to have limited creep and high break strength values, giving confidence that a Leak Stopper™ repair is a reliable repair.
- Rapid repair process prevents environmental exposure to hydrocarbons within seconds
- Teeth designed into the tightening band improve strength, safety, and repair speed
- Low-profile repair enables composite overwrap application
- Not diameter specific – The band can be used for various pipe diameters
Leak Stopper™ is ideal for onshore oil and gas pipelines, refineries and petrochemical plants, process piping on topsides, and municipal water and gas distribution lines, replacing bulky bolt-on products that require more time to install and introduce greater risk.
Installing the Leak Stopper™ is simple. The process requires a trained installer using a gauged clamping device to tension the specialized band securely over the leak. The result is a reliable and durable temporary repair within seconds. Once the Leak Stopper™ is installed and the leak is stopped, ClockSpring|NRI engineers can design an engineered composite solution as an overwrap to prolong the life of the piping system.
10 Leak Stopper Kits, 5 Leak Stopper Kits