The Dewpoint Meter (H4001) includes Humidity Sensor & Surface Temperature Probe (0–100%rh/-10 to 70°C (14 to 160°F)) enables testing for the estimation of the probability of condensation on a surface to be painted and establishing whether conditions at the job site are suitable for painting or not.
The steel surface temperature generally should be at least 3°C above the dew point when paints are applied. Below this temperature the Dewpoint Meter will sound an alarm and the display colour will change to warn you that the surface conditions are not suitable to paint.
Supplied in an industrial Carrying Case with Humidity Sensor, Surface Temperature Probe. Calibration Certificates are an optional extra.
Download Data Sheet for full technical specification.
- Dewpoint Meter (H4001) 0-100% RH/-10 to 70°C (14 to 160°F) – Includes Humidity Sensor (HS301) and Surface Temperature Probe (HS302)
- PC Download Cable (HA001)
- Spare Humidity Sensor (HS301) 0-100% RH -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 160°F)
- Spare Surface Temperature Probe (HS302) -20°C to 80°C (-4°F to 176°F)
- Humidity Sensor Calibration Certificate (NH101)
- Surface Temperature Probe Calibration Certificate (NH102)