M-FLOOR 800 – Heavy Duty Line Marking Paint
The material has been created to offer a durable, chemical and abrasion resistant line marking coating for industrial and business applications to concrete and steel surfaces.
M-FLOOR 800 is supplied as a two pack system, comprising pre-weighed quantities of Base and Curing Agent that after mixing together, can be easily applied by brush or roller to make a chemical and abrasion resistant finish.
Ideal as a line marking material for industrial and commercial flooring to demarcate parking bays, walkways, aisles, etc
- As a lining material for industrial and commercial floors.
- To demarcate parking bays, walkways, aisles, etc.
Please contact us to discuss your project before purchasing this material to confirm suitability.
- All oil and grease must be removed from the surface using an appropriate cleaner such as MEK or similar type solvent.
- All surfaces must be abrasive blasted to ISO 8501/4 Standard SA2.5 (SSPC SP10/ NACE 2) minimum blast profile of 75 microns using an angular.
- Once blast cleaned the surface must be degreased and cleaned using MEK or similar type solvent.
- All surfaces must be coated before gingering or oxidation.
- All oil and grease must be removed from the surface using an appropriate cleaner such as MEK.
- All surfaces must be mechanically abraded using handheld grinders to ISO 8501/4 ST3 (SSPC SP3 ST3).
- Once abraded, the surface must be degreased and cleaned using MEK or similar type material.
- All surfaces must be repaired before gingering or oxidation occurs.
- Allow new concrete to cure for a minimum of 21 days and/or
the residual moisture content should be below 6%.
- Lightly abrasive blast or scarify to remove any surface laitance.
- Clean all dust and debris from the surface.
- Blow holes and defective concrete shall be made good using a proprietary repair compound.
- Existing coatings should be sound and free from contaminants.
- Suitable mechanical treatment such as vacuum gritblasting is the preferred treatment prior to application as this ensures a mechanical “key” for the coating.
- Do not apply to wet or uncured concrete surfaces.
- Do not apply at temperatures of 3°C or less.
- Transfer the contents of the Curing Agent unit into the Base container.
- Using a low speed electric paddle mixer, mix the 2 components until a uniform material free of any streaks is achieved.
- Once mixing is complete use the mixed paste as soon possible after mixing.
Brush & Roller
- Pour the mixed material into a paint kettle or paint tray (this will maximise the usable life).
- Stripe coat all edges, joints & corners.
- Apply at a nominal rate of 0.40-0.80kg/m².
- Allow to cure for a minimum of 5 hours @ 20°C prior to light foot traffic access and 10 hours @ 20° prior to vehicular trafficking.
- 7 days cure @ 20°C is recommended prior to exposure to chemicals.
(BS4800 or RAL colours on request)
|Usable Life||20°C |
|Coverage ||5kg pack is sufficient to coat 6.25 -12.50 m2 of surface||6.25 – 12.50 m2
|Cure Times at 20°C||Tack free time |
Hard dry time
Full chemical resistance
|Adhesion strength ||Concrete||3.9MPa (concrete failure)
|Chemical Resistance||Chemical resistance: excellent resistance to dilute acids,|
dilute alkalis, oil, petrol, diesel, vegetable oils.
Please consult our Technical Department for specific advice
|Storage Life||Store in dry conditions, out of direct sunlight, at temperatures between 10°C and 25°C. Minimum shelf life of 12 months when stored in original, unopened containers in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions||Min 12 months|