- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Composite Pipe Clamp™ – Pipe Leak Repair
- Available in a kit that can be stored on site for emergency application
- 5 clamp sizes for up to 24-inch pipe
- Ductile and conformable steel
- Seals leaks up to 250 psi (17.2 bar) live pressure
- Low profile for simplified composite overwrap
£1,230.00 Excl VAT
The CSNRI Composite-Clamp™ seals leaks under pressure to 250 psi (17.2bar). Made with powder coated carbon steel and supplied with an internal rubber patch for easy sealing.
This leak-sealing clamp is 3.5 in. wide and is available in lengths designed for pipe diameters ranging from 2 in. through 8-in.
Designed-in flexibility allows several clamps to be linked to form a clamp for pipe diameters up to 24 in.
Sold in a complete ready-to-use kit, this leak repair solution can be used as an emergency stopgap or can be overlaid with a CSNRI composite to function as a complete repair system.
All the products in the kit are simple to install and require no special tools, so installation can be carried out in house or by a contractor.
The rubber gasket can be changed out with different rubber types depending on the leak seal need.
- Fast repair
- Flexible design fits pipes to 24-inch diameter
- No special tools to install
- Can be installed by facility employees
- No hot work
- No shutdown required
- Can be over-wrapped with composite for longer-lasting repai
10 Leak Stopper Kits, 5 Leak Stopper Kits