M-ROOF 100 – Emergency Roof Repair Membrane
M-ROOF 100 is an elastomeric, solvented free waterproofing coating with added fibres that interlace to cover cracks or gaps up to 2mm.
Suitable for general maintenance work, it needs just one coat to provide a durable, water-resistant finish. No primer is required. Can be applied to wet or damp surfaces and is waterproof on application.
- Repair of Roofs & Gutters
- Emergency repair to flat roof systems
- Gutter lining
- Sealing glazing bars
Please contact us to discuss your project before purchasing this material to confirm suitability.
- Clear all areas of moss, lichen and debris by brushing or power washing and remove surface water and any contamination such as Oil or Grease and allow to dry.
- Most roof substrates do not require a primer but to improve system life surfaces may be primed using M-PRIME 100.
- For metal – non-porous surfaces use M-PRIME 300, the application instructions are detailed on the relevant data sheet.
Prior to mixing please ensure the following:
- The base component is at a temperature between 15-25°C.
- Do not apply the material when the ambient or substrate temperature is below 5°C.
- Mix and apply the material directly to the prepared surface using a soft-bristled brush or squeegee.
- Check the wet film thickness on a regular basis ensuring correct coating thickness of a minimum thickness of 1.0mm.
|Mixing Ratio||Single Component|
|Sag Resistance||Nil at||1000 microns|
|Coverage||The material can be applied in |
a range of thicknesses
dependent on the application
|1mm WFT 1m² per ltr
2mm WFT 0.5m² per ltr
|Cure Times at 20°C||Shower Proof |
Maximum overcoating time
|10°C 30 minutes
20°C 15 minutes
30°C 7.5 minutes
10°C 24 hours
20°C 12 hours
30°C 6 hours
|Storage Life||Unopened and stored in dry conditions (15-30°C)||5 years|
|Tensile Strength||Tested to ASTM D412 ||42kg/cm² (600psi)
|Direct Pull Adhesion||Tested to ASTM D4541||16kg/cm² (230psi)
|Elongation||Tested to ASTM D412||100%
|Water Vapour Permeability||Tested to ASTM D1653||2 x 10⁴ perm.cm
|Heat Resistance||Resistant to dry heat up to
100°C dependent on load.