M-FLOOR 100 – High Build Epoxy Floor Paint
Is designed to be used in lower temperatures or when a fast return to service is required. It is a two-pack solvent-free high-build epoxy resin system for application as a heavy duty floor coating for concrete, steel and other substrates.
M-FLOOR 100 – High Build Epoxy Floor Paint will provide a chemical and abrasion resistant smooth gloss finish to which M-FLOOR 901 – Medium Quartz Aggregate, M-FLOOR 902 – Course Quartz Aggregate or M-FLOOR 900 – Fine Quartz Aggregate can be added if required to produce a safe, non-slip finish. M-FLOOR 100 High Build Epoxy Floor Paint is low odour during application and produces a seamless, hard wearing, hygienic floor finish also available in a standard grade for use in summer months/warmer conditions.
- Solvent free, low odour
- Fast curing
- Very good chemical resistance
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and steel
- High build
- Tough and durable
- Easily applied
- Hygienic and easily cleaned
- Slip resistant options
- Wide range of colours
- As a faster drying floor coating system when a quick return to service is required or when temperatures are low.
- As a waterproof, tough, chemical resistant floor or wall coating in food preparation areas, breweries, abattoirs, bottling factories, warehouses, etc.
- As an internal lining for concrete, steel or brickwork storage tanks containing oils, chemicals, water, raw sewage, etc. It is particularly suitable for chemical bunds.